Friday, January 06, 2006



It was 80 degrees today with hardly any wind. That's unbelievable for the middle of January! I love it. Mason & I went to the Homeschool Playgroup today for a couple of hours. I enjoyed visiting with all the ladies and Mason had fun playing with the kids, I think. Afterwards I went for a long walk and soaked up the sunshine. It was great. As you can see in the picture, Mason washed my car this afternoon. It was really dirty and I'm so glad to have such a great guy to do that for me. Bo flew to Cimarron, KS & Clovis, NM today for some kind of business and will be home tonight. Cody, Jenny, & Corbin are in Orlando, FL at Disney World! Jenny's dad took the whole family for their Christmas present. They will be back next Tuesday. I know they are having a great time. Corbin was so excited to go. I look forward to hearing about his adventures when he gets back. Well, guess that's it for today! Ta-Ta.

No comments: