Sunday, January 08, 2006

I just got back from a walk in the canyon. (Here's a photo). I was listening to John Grisham's book 'The Testament' as I walked along. It's a pretty good book. It's so warm out I took off my jacket and hung it on a tree and then picked it back up on my way out of the canyon. It's a nice place to walk, but you have to watch for cow poop on the trail. LOL.

Yesterday we drove to Sudan, Tx to visit a dairy that supplies calves to Bo's feedyard. After that we went to Amarillo and did some shopping. Bo got a new pair of shoes, and I got shoes and a pair of jeans. Then we went to eat at Logan's Roadhouse. Bo had gotten a $50 gift certificate to there from a customer at work. It was really good and we enjoyed the day very much.

This morning we listened to a very good sermon by Todd Nibert on 'the man of the tombs', in Matt. 5. Gosh, it was so good and such a good picture of our state before and after God regenerates us. --Such a blessing from God to hear his word preached.

Bo & I may go for a motorcycle ride in a little while. That'll be fun!

2 comments:

Jocelyne said...

I love this picture of the canyon! It's such a good reminder of home. I can't believe the weather you guys are having - I miss you guys

Anonymous said...

I love The Testament! It's a great book!