Thursday, January 12, 2006



I worked in Amarillo yesterday and afterwards I went and got Corbin for a little while. We went to get an ice cream and he told me all about Disney World. He loved it! Here's a picture of him with his Mickey Mouse ears on. LOL.

Mason is working hard in school. We will finish up the 3rd nine weeks this week and start the 4th and final nine weeks of 10th grade next week. We should be finished with 10th grade around the end of February. He is doing very well and I'm very proud of him! I think he has come a long ways in his study habits since he left public school over a year and 1/2 ago.

Looks like it's going to be another gorgeous day today, so I think I'll head out for a walk. I'm getting close to the end of my audio book, 'The Testament.' It is 13 hours long. It's been good though and I'm thinking about 'Memoirs of a Geisha' for my next audio book. Anybody know anything about it? Is it clean? LOL

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jocelyne said...

What a handsome little guy