Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Reading

I put a list of books I have listened to or want to listen to (or read) in the future on the right side under the 'Blogging Chicks' links. I've enjoyed all of them, if you're looking for a good book to read, you might take a look. Also, if you know of a good book to recommend, let me know and I'll add it to my list.

I think my favorite book on the list is 'Kite Runner.' I loved that book. It was very interesting. I learned alot about life in the country of Afghanistan and the story was so moving. It stayed with me for a long time after finishing the book. I highly recommend it.

I listen to books as I walk or ride my bike and I download them in mp3 format from Audible.com. As far as actual reading, I like to read theological books and articles on the internet.

No comments: