Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Activity!

I walked over to the house I'm watching be built today and I about fell over from shock. There were three workers' vehicles in the drive and a dirt-mover-tractor-looking thing in the front preparing for a lawn. I couldn't believe it. That's the most activity I've seen over there since they were roofing it about six months ago.

Do ya think maybe they will actually get industrious and get the house finished soon? They said it would be ready by the middle of April (this time). Well, I won't hold my breath, but it does give me a little hope.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. It's supposed to be a beautiful day here, 80 degrees and low winds. Sounds like a bicycle ride day to me. Yea! I love nice days and riding my bicycle. I'll have to pedal over that way and see if the activity continues.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: