Sunday, February 12, 2006


We have been working on the house again this weekend (Saturday). Here's Bo fixing the ceiling around a skylight in the sunroom. And we painted Mason's room a beige color. Looks much better. Today some people came to look at the house. --Don't know if they liked it or not.

Bo & I went for a drive around big D while our house was being looked at, and other than that, we haven't done much today. We did have a good lesson this morning on Ephesians 2:1-10. That is such a great passage. Verses 1-3 describes our pitiful, depraved natural state, and would leave us feeling pretty hopeless if we just stopped there. Ah, but verse 4 and following brings such hope! BUT GOD, who is rich in mercy for his great love, wherewith he loved us... My, my, how blessed we are that God is rich in mercy to us. After our lesson, we listened to a sermon by Todd Nibert. A passage in Matthew, chapter 16:15-17. I love that passage too. The Lord Jesus asked his diciples 'Whom say you that I am?' And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. The gospel IS a revelation, and cannot be understood thru the carnal reasoning of man. Only thru revelation from God. How blessed are all who have this revelation!!

Well, that's about it for me. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Oh Yeah,I love that..But GOD! We are so UNDESERVING, but GOD.
From what I can see your house looks great. I'm sure it'll sell in no time.
I am so impressed at Bo's interest in his profile, the first one ...CAROL. That Bo is something else!
Have a great day.