Saturday, February 04, 2006

This is a lazy day. Nothing much to do. Bo worked in Gruver until about 2:00 or so, and I took Mason to Lana's a little while ago. He was bored and decided to call her and see if he could come out and spend the night tonight.

I have been listening to the audio book, 'The Kite Runner,' and just finished it a little while ago. I must say I think it is a GREAT book. I think one of the best I've ever read (or heard). It is about two boys that grew up together in Afghanistan. It is very well written and provokes so much feeling for the characters, --good & bad. It was a very sad story and brought me to tears several times, but I loved it. I'm sorry it's over and will miss the characters. --Oh, and I liked 'Memoirs of a Geisha' too, but not as much as this book. I am really enjoying my membership to Audible.com!

Have a good Saturday!

1 comment:

lunaticgal said...

wondering if u see the movie "memoirs of geisha"... i like the movie :)
it let me realise that actually we humans sometimes spend out whole life...for someone...or for some target.... that's it..
welcome to the parody of memoirs of geisha in my blog :)