Thursday, February 22, 2007


Here's the house we're waiting on to finish being built, so we can move into the builder's old house. It is supposed to be done by the middle of April. (First it was December, then February, now April). I went inside today and looked around and there's still quite a bit to be done on the inside so I'm skeptical about the middle of April. Now if they would work on it everyday, they could get it done, but from what I see, they only work on it about one day a week. And it's hard to get alot done working at that pace.

I can tell you one thing, if I ever do build a house, I will not use that builder.

2 comments:

Jocelyne said...

(In my humble opinion) That is not a very attractive house - I do not like the mix of red brick and light stone. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents worth.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

My goodness, Jocelyn's right. I thought that sand colored area was where they had'nt bricked yet, until I read her comment and looked again. That is not very attractive.Maybe if you just dont go by there for awhile Hon, you know a "watched pot" never boils.
Love you!