Friday, November 03, 2006

November Thankfulness: My Health

Today I am so thankful for my health. I feel good, I don't hurt anywhere at the moment. That is such a blessing, and one I tend to take for granted, that is until I do get sick or hurt. Then I long for my good health again. Today I have it. And that's great!

Bo went to Austin to take Jocelyne her furniture. It has been in storage for two years while she traveled, but now that she has settled down, she needs it. So I have the weekend pretty much by myself. Mason works tomorrow and Sunday. Oh, but Corbin is coming over to spend the night on Saturday night. That's good.

Here's a picture of Corbin and my neighbor's grandson playing this afternoon after school:









I'm off to run Mason to basketball practice, so ....later!

No comments: