Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November Thankfulness: Bathroom Cleaners

Have you seen and used all the convenient cleaning supplies that are out these days? I cleaned my bathroom this morning and well.... I am appreciative for all the modern cleaners that make the job so much easier. I hate cleaning the bathroom. In fact, I am a borderline germophobe, so cleaning the bathroom is not at the top of my 'fun things to do' list. But with the little throw away toilet scrubby things, the disinfecting wipes, windex wipes, long handle bathtub scrubber, and such, cleaning the bathroom really isnt that bad. And have you ever tried the purple cleaner called Fabuloso? I just love that stuff, it smells so good and fresh.

When I think of how much more work cleaning the bathroom used to be before all these neato products were out, I can honestly say I am thankful for bathroom cleaners. Heck, you don't even have to wash a dirty rag afterwards. ----(If you've never had to clean a bathroom regularly, you probably won't understand)

And no, this isnt a commercial.

PS. Oh, and turn up your volume. I added some blog-reading music! What do you think?

No comments: