Monday, July 23, 2007

You Gotta Try This!



I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond today and saw this footfile thingie. Now, living in the dry Texas Panhandle and at my age, and especially in the summer wearing sandals all the time, my feet get really dry, cracked and callused, especially my heels, so I thought I would just try this thing. I have tried many different products and nothing ever works very well, so I pretty much expected the same thing with this product. But I gotta tell you, and the reason I am telling you this is that I am amazed at how good this thing works. (No, this really isnt a commercial). If you have trouble with dry, cracked heels, you really need to get one and try it. It just shaves that dry, callused skin right off. It's really cool!

It's called a
Microplane Personal Care Footfile and I'm here to tell you it works!

I know this post sounds just like a product ad or commercial. I promise you it's not. I was just so happy with this little thing, I thought I would share it.

OK. That's it for me today. Adios.

No comments: