Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Have Not Taken a Shower for a Week.

It's true. --What a dirty old woman, you might say. But no, I AM clean. I have been taking baths in my new jacuzzi tub, and I love it. I have always been a shower-girl. Bo or I, neither one ever took a bath in the tub at our old house and we lived there for 10 years. The main reason we installed the jacuzzi tub in our new house was purely aesthetic. When we remodeled the bathroom, we thought it would look bad if we left the old tub, so we replaced it with a jacuzzi tub, thinking we would probably never even use it, but it would look nice anyway and help with resale value someday. But...... I decided to just give it a try one night, and it was SO nice and relaxing. I love it, and since I got my hair all cut off (Did I tell you I got my hair cut very, very short?) I don't have to worry about getting it wet, or I can just dunk my head and wash it very easily.

Guess you're never too old to change!

And yes, I think I like my new haircut. Another big change for me. I have never had hair this short. For the first few days, I hated it. I even went back to the salon and asked them if they could reshape it or at least show me how to fix it. They cut it even shorter and styled it, but I still didn't like it. Then a friend of mine, LuAnn, told me about a product called 'Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray,' and told me how she uses it to fix her short hair. I tried it and since then, (so far), I am liking it much better. It is some powerful stuff though! It will make your hair will stand straight up if you want it to.

Anyway, that's about it for me. TTYL.

3 comments:

eileen~ said...

Funny how we are all different, I LOVE a hot bath and hate a shower...

Pictures of the new haircut would be nice. I'm going to have some streaks of color put in mine this fall as I treat myself for my 60th birthday, some blonde and some red. Oh my, I never ever thought I would be that old, it even sounds ancient. Ha ha!

Take care Carol

Carol said...

Sixty is looking younger and younger to me, Eileen.

You know they say 60 is now the new 50. LOL

Highlights in your hair will be a nice way to bring in the new decade in your life.

I'll post pictures of my new haircut soon. How about one of you with the highlights!

Carol

Mamaw 28 said...

I can't believe you would post about a new haircut and not show us what the outcome was!!!! I can't imagine you with really short hair but you have a good facial shape that can support any length of hair. Let's see the picture.