Monday, May 28, 2007

Working Hard



Mason & I worked all day making a flower bed in the front of the house. Before we started it had some english ivy growing like this picture of the other side of the front of the house (which we have yet to work on). Ugh.






Now it looks like this. It may not look like a very big area, but let me tell you it took ALOT of work. I am exhausted and am sure I will be sore tomorrow! I sure am glad I had Mason to help me. I can't imagine doing it all myself.




I love the two Yaupon Holly trees on each end.

















Bo worked hard all day on the inside installing faucets, the garbage disposal, and the pedestal sink and toilet in the guest bath.

5 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

Looks good! Your hard work is pay off.

Carol said...

Thanks! Slowly, but surely it's coming together.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Thats really a pretty house!

Anonymous said...

I Grana this is Corbin. My mommy and me were looking at your blog. I love you!!
corbin

Carol said...

Hi Sweetie Pie! I'm so glad you stopped by to visit my blog. I love you too Corbin, my favorite grandboy in the whole world.