Sunday, August 05, 2007



Isn't that a great tree? It is a big Cottonwood tree in my backyard and I enjoy so much just sitting out here looking at it.

I think it's beau-ti-ful!




I took this picture a little over a year ago when we came to look at the house once. We had the tree trimmed and I think it looks so much better.



A couple of months ago we went to an afternoon birthday party for Bo's dad in Channing, TX on Bo's sister's boss's property. There were lots of really old Cottonwood trees there. Over 100 years old. They were so big around and so tall. They were amazing to look at.

I love trees and just being outside. I love the wide open spaces of the Texas Panhandle too though.

I was just sitting outside this beautiful afternoon thinking. Hope you're having a good one too.

2 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamaw 28 said...

It sure looks better now. It looks alot more inviting and enjoyable.