Sunday, August 19, 2007

I have been out of town for a few days. Mason, Corbin & I took my niece, Whitney home to Tyler. It was a nice trip, but so hot in Tyler. We just thought it was hot in Amarillo. Even though the temperatures were the same, the humidity there made it seem so much hotter.

We stayed with sister Mary and enjoyed ourselves very much. Mary & John are such good hosts and so thoughtful of their guests, making sure everything we needed to be comfortable was provided and more. I appreciate you guys so much!

Here are Mason & Corbin playing on a BIG swing at their house:











The boys had fun playing at the pool at sister Glenda Lou's house on Thursday:









Thursday night we went out to eat with the whole family:










It was a fun visit and we enjoyed seeing all my family. We got home Saturday afternoon.

No comments: