Friday, December 08, 2006

We made it back from Las Vegas and had a good time there. We went to the National Rodeo Finals two nights, which was really good. We also ate at some very nice restaurants. One was called Lawry's. (Yes, the same Lawry's that makes the seasoning in the grocery store). We had prime rib which was outstanding, but I wouldn't say it was quite as good as what it cost though. My goodness, it was expensive. Thankfully we weren't paying for it, but the company that took us out there. An animal health company that Bo's company buys medicine from. And that sure was NICE of them! There was a girl with our group that got sick while we were there. A stomach flu or virus or something. She stayed in her room most of the time. Then yesterday around noon (after we were home), I started feeling sick at my stomach and proceeded to get worse and worse. Ugh, I had an awful night and have been weak and still feeling bad all day today. I am keeping food down now though, so hopefully I am on the mend.

Bo is taking a group of work associates pheasant hunting tomorrow and Sunday. Guess I'll just be hanging out around the house. Hope you have a good weekend!

Is anybody even reading this?

8 comments:

eileen~ said...

:) :) :) :) :), that was a funny picture. I do read every one of your blogs, sorry I don't comment too often.

Sounds like you had a good time in Vegas, I've never been there! I do love prime rib, nice and rare with some horseradish on it.....yum!

Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading!!! Just got back from Austin last night. I was over there for work for 3 days. Glad you are feeling better.

Carol said...

Thanks for your comment Eileen & Mary Ellen. It's good to have friends and family!

Anonymous said...

I read them all too but just like it is hard to find subjects to write about sometimes it is also hard to write a comment you think is witty or pertinent....so I guess I'll at least just start saying "amen sister" so you know I'm with ya.

Anonymous said...

I'am reading too, so I guess I will start supporting your blog again :). I hope you start feeling better too. Oh and funny comment Jocelyne.

Carol said...

Thanks Jocelyne & Mason. Glad to know you're still 'on board.'

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I'm still here, believe it or not. I read & enjoy your blog, a day or so late, but I'm reading.
Hope your feeling better

Carol said...

So glad you're still with me, Glender!