Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a busy couple of weeks we have had. I have hardly had time to do any blogging. We had to be in Dalhart Tuesday to close on our house. I worked Wednesday here in Amarillo and today Mason & I went back to Dalhart to work on the garage sale we're having this Saturday. Even though we closed on the house Tuesday, the new owners are giving us until Sunday to be completely out, so we left all the garage sale stuff in the garage. Jenny is helping me with the garage sale and she and I will be going back to Dalhart tomorrow to work some more. It's amazing how much stuff we have collected, and makes me feel somewhat materialistic looking at it all. I really want to just simplify my life, get rid of all the stuff we don't need.

The people that bought our house were there working on it today. Kind of made me sad. They had stripped all the wallpaper in the two back bedrooms and hallway. I know it will look nice when she is finished though. --Sad thing was I was just a visitor there. But I am going to really like living in Amarillo, --if I ever get to just relax and stop unpacking boxes!

Mason was a big help to me today. He's really a great kid.

1 comment:

Jocelyne said...

It's nice to have you back in the blogging world again. I'm sorry you've been so busy but it sounds like you guys are having a good time.