Sunday, November 04, 2007

I haven't blogged for a while, and I really have nothing to blog about today! Not much going on, and that's a good thing, I think. I can think of times in my life when alot was going on, and it wasn't necessarily good. Bo & I went for a 3 mile walk this morning and I went for a 15 mile bicycle ride this afternoon. It's a gorgeous day here, hardly any wind, 78 degrees, and not a cloud in the sky. I love, love, love days like this, and I know we don't have many left for this year.

Corbin & I went to see 'The Martian Child' movie yesterday. It was OK, nothing spectacular. I think Corbin got bored. It was NOT an action movie and that's what he likes. Then last night Bo & I went to a West Texas A&M football game. We got all bundled up, took some hot cappucino in a thermos and just enjoyed the game. I'm not much of a football fan, but Bo is and I enjoyed just being out and watching people. It was fun.

Well, that's about all I got.

Tah, tah for now!

2 comments:

eileen~ said...

I can't believe you ride your bike 15 miles, you must be in pretty darn good shape.....:)

Sometimes life seems boring, doesn't it? My pastor used to always tell me...boring is good Eileen and I think he was right! Means we aren't stressed, going through a current trial, etc.

Anyway, it's even good to read what you have been up to in any given day.

Ta Ta too!

Carol said...

Means we aren't stressed, going through a current trial, etc.

Amen to that! I'll take that anyday.