Sunday, November 07, 2010

Busy Weekend

It's been a busy weekend, and I'm tired. Whew.

Friday night, Bo & I went to the movies and saw Secretariat. It was a good movie. A real feel good movie! I like those. Then Saturday morning we got up at 5:00 am, left for Wichita Falls by 6:00 in order to get to our friends Caleb & Anna's house by 10:00 to hear our friend, Darvin preach a sermon to us, and then have lunch afterward. It was good and we enjoyed it! We left Wichita Falls by 1:00 and headed back to Amarillo, got home about 4:30. Then at 6:30 or so, Jada came over to spend the night, and I'm so glad she did. I enjoyed her so much. She is starting to interact with me, smile and coo. So precious! But.... I didn't get much sleep. That's OK though. I loved it. This morning after Jada went home, Bo & I went for a 3 mile walk around the neighborhood. This afternoon we went to Corbin's basketball game, which they lost. Boo. Mason is coming over for supper in about an hour. I've been cooking a roast all day and hopefully it will be good. I'm hungry..... and tired. Zzzzzzzz.

No comments: