Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vehicles

Mason got a new "used" car. Yeah, it's my old Honda Accord. But it's a good one!


So you might ask, what am I driving now.


Ta Da!!


My New Honda CR-V!


Isn't it pretty??



Bo & I went to Lubbock yesterday and picked it up --off the showroom floor. It is loaded, with a voice command GPS, dual air, heated leather seats, XM radio, a backup camera, and much more! I plan to keep it for a long time, so I might as well get all the bells and whistles that were offered. It's really not a very expensive car like some, but it's is just perfect for me.

On another note, we listened to a great sermon this morning and I thought I would share it with ya'll. It's called 'The Angel Sent Before Us --Christ, Our Protector." You can find it here. I think it explains very well how I'm always saying we don't HAVE to work. We are not under the law. Christ kept the law for us!! Praise his wonderful Holy Name!

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Well what a lucky duck Mason is...I know you kept your accord like a new one! Your new car is really nice. Congratulations!
I'm gonna go hear that srmon later thanks for the link.
♥ your other sister

Mamaw 28 said...

I really like your car, congratulations!!! to both you and Mason. How exciting:0)
Your older other sister...

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice car, Carol. Congratulations! I'm just glad Mason was not injured. I bet he's glad you got a new car too!