Friday, October 12, 2007

Corbin, the Weatherman

Well, he did it!
We got up this morning at 5:00, got ready and headed to the TV station. Corbin said he hardly slept all night, thinking about his debut as a weatherman. When we got there Matt Hines, the Meteorologist took Corbin aside and gave him his instructions.









Bo, Mason & I sat on the side and watched.







Then it was showtime! And Corbin did a great job.







Here's a link to Corbin's video. Go down the page a little ways and you should see it.




Afterwards we got a picture of Corbin & Mason with Matt Hines & Christina Medina.



*

4 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

Way to Go Corbin!!!! You did an excellent job as weatherman :0)
When you said 6:30, I thought you meant 6:30pm. Oh My...Getting up at 5:00am to be on TV at 6:45. Everybody looked very wide awake. What great memories in the making.

eileen~ said...

How fun, how fun! Great job Corbin. Thanks for the link Carol, I enjoyed watching it!

Carol said...

I'm glad I can share my happy moments with you guys!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Very good Corbin, you may be a weatherman someday.
Love Aunt Gendy