Saturday, August 12, 2006

Isn't she a beauty?! (The bicycle, that is)










I got a new bicycle today!! I'm so excited. My old one has been having problems lately. The gears were messing up and the chain kept coming off. And no wonder, it was not a very expensive bicycle to begin with and it had over 1,200 miles on it. I'd say I got my money's worth out of it. So anyway, my wonderful husband decided we should get me a new one today. We went down to Hills Sport Shop and got this nice new black one. It's a 2007 Expedition Sport and it rides like a dream! The wind is blowing 24 mph now, but I'm going to take it out in a little while anyway. I'll let you know how I make out. Later....

2 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

I would say you got your money's worth! Your new bike is really nice. Enjoy, I know you will.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Thats a lovely bicycle...as far as bicycles go, I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder!