Monday, May 22, 2006

Look out on the highways!! Mason got his learner's permit today. He'll be driving with Bo & I, of course for the next few months before actually getting his license. Then he'll be on the roads of Amarillo all by himself. Oh my, kind of scarey.

Yesterday Bo & I went for a motorcycle ride around town and that was nice, but it sure was hot. In the afternoon Mason & I went over to Memorial Park. I sat in a chair and listened to my book while Mason played basketball with people there. It actually rained a little bit when we got home, so that was nice.

I heard Whitney Rodriguez did a good job singing at the rodeo this past weekend in East Texas. Sure wish I could have been there to hear her.

That's it for me!

1 comment:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Yes! She did do good! We will be watching the highways for Mason.
Jesse got his licence last wednesday and totaled his vehicle today. Lord help us