Saturday, July 04, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness II





Yesterday we went to Lake Tahoe for the day. So beautiful, I could hardly take it in. Bo & I hiked a mile out to Eagle Lake up rocks and hills. I am pretty sore today, but must say it was so worth the walk.

Last night we went to the Bible Conference that we came out here to attend. We have gotten to hear some great sermons so far and will go back today and tonight. We heard about the great love God has for his sheep last night, by Don Fortner and were amazed yet again. Our God's love for his children is so absolutely amazing. He loves us because of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and only because of him. What a wonderful, wonderful thing! Praise the name of the Lord.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

3 comments:

Mamaw 28 said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Glad you are having a great time.

eileen~ said...

Hi Carol,
Was that the conference in Rescue, CA that you attended? How wonderful! I think that is the message I listened to this morning out of Malachi! It was very, very good, I did praise the Lord. I'm so glad you were able to go to that.

I think next year my friend and I are going to try and go to that conference. She is acquainted with the pastor there, Gene and he is coming out this way in Sept and stopping by to minister to them and I will be there as well. What a blessing!

Carol said...

Yes, we did go to the conference in Rescue, CA., and it was wonderful. We so enjoyed the messages and the fellowship. We met Gene Harman for the first time, and he was a really nice man, so welcoming to us. We had such a good time.

I'm so glad you will get to meet Gene and hear him in September.

We are tentatively planning to go to Don Fortner's conference the first of September. I sure hope we can.

Maybe one day you & I will meet at a conference! It's so great to meet my eternal family.